- 09:31:04: Disapproving Rabbits (@birdchick) scores again. Quite the disheartening annual review: http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/2009/
- 10:35:22: Oh, how I fancy the interrobang: ‽
- 11:42:09: Retro Comedy: The 15 Creepiest Vintage Ads Of All Time http://ow.ly/gHY0 (French Suicide Sausage, anyone?)
- 15:23:22: Because zombies are people, too. http://bit.ly/brQmF (via @S_G_Browne)
- 15:30:35: What kind of sleazy joint are they running on the Galapagos Islands?
On the Origin of Douchebags, via @fuckyoupenguin: http://ow.ly/gJ5s
- 15:42:54: It's ON! 'X-Ray Vision' is now going head-to-head (hehe) with a NEW rival on AwesomeOff.com. Vote: http://ow.ly/gJ7U (via @ivanawesomeoff)
- 19:59:51: How adorable are we? http://www.flickr.com/photos/nullalux/
3699359829/ (photo by @juverna)
- 21:33:53: Joining Rarity the Unicorn, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and all our pony friends as we race to Unicornia to save all the rainbows of the land!
- 22:45:21: A Tom Swifty is a phrase in which a quoted sentence is linked by a pun to the manner in which it is attributed: http://ow.ly/gKhi
- 22:57:15: Designed by Il-Gu Cha, the 'Trace of Time' clock erases itself over time: http://ow.ly/gKiC
- 23:00:06: RT @make: Our pal @Datamancer has one of his awesome keyboards in the new Sci-Fi Channel show Warehouse 13 - http://tinyurl.com/n4jr5j
- 23:16:13: And so, as Kinsmen, met a Night— We talked between the Rooms— Until the Moss had reached our lips— And covered up— Our names—
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com